Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blessing #7

My Mom

My mom is the best! She would do anything for anyone. She flew into Des Moines late, late last night and spent all day today helping me get ready for Abbi's birthday party. I am grateful for my mom every day, but especially this week when I really needed some company and she came.

3 comments:

Aleesha said...

What a cute mom. She looks so young!

The Obergs said...

oh that is awesome that your mom came to Iowa. I'm excited to see what you do for Abbi's party. I'm only expecting the very best.

And yes, Hazel is a tiny little thing. At her 6 month appt she was in the 25th percentile, however she's actually gained over 2 pounds since then. It must be the nasty baby food meat we're feeding her now.

karin said...

That is great. Moms are the best.