Thursday, November 05, 2009

Blessing #2

Good Friends

I have always been blessed with good friends. The past couple of days I have felt extra grateful for my friends here in Iowa, as well as my friends who live far away. It means so much to me when a friends takes the time to listen to me on the phone, extends an invitation to dinner, or gives me a hug in the hallway at church. I am also grateful for the good friends that I had growing up who kept me out of trouble. I hope that my children will be able to experience the kind of friendships that I have.




2 comments:

Heather said...

xoxo. you are a wonderful friend & i just love ya!!!

Celeste Adams said...

Your such a sweetheart. Your husband is great, BUT it really makes me miss you guys more. I've thought a lot about our years in Iowa and all of the great adventures early in the morning. I miss the morning chats and Saturday's at the Mac Grill. We really need to schedule another weekend. Your awesome, miss ya!