I finally figured out how to post this video of Abbi's first year. A HUGE blessing because I was beginning to think it was impossible. We love you sis!
I cried probably no less than 7 separate times while watching this. What a sweet video and it was fun to see Taylor's cameo appearance.
P.S. Hazel and I meant to call Abbi on her birthday, but unfortunately all weekend we were one day behind. So on sunday when I thought it was the 7th I found out that it really was the 8th. I decided that there was no point in calling a day late... sorry
That is the sweetest little video. I love all the video cut ins and especially loved the Happy Birthday song at the end, so clever. I think Abbi is a great blessing #5.
3 comments:
What a cute movie. Good job making it and posting it! She's so cute!!
I cried probably no less than 7 separate times while watching this. What a sweet video and it was fun to see Taylor's cameo appearance.
P.S. Hazel and I meant to call Abbi on her birthday, but unfortunately all weekend we were one day behind. So on sunday when I thought it was the 7th I found out that it really was the 8th. I decided that there was no point in calling a day late... sorry
That is the sweetest little video. I love all the video cut ins and especially loved the Happy Birthday song at the end, so clever. I think Abbi is a great blessing #5.
Post a Comment