The past couple of days I have been feeling sorry for myself, which those of you who have been reading my blog can attest to (really, what kind of negative person wants to skip November and December?) Today I decided that I need to change my perspective. I started thinking about all of the wonderful things in my life. I have been blessed with so much. I decided that I need to start focussing on the positive things in my life, and I figured that November is the perfect month to count my blessings. From now until Thanksgiving I am going to post one blessing each day, I challenge you guys to do the same.
Blessing #1
I am grateful for kids who are good sleepers. They didn't start out that way, but somehow they have morphed into little angel children who sleep all night long, almost every night. Last night I put Abbi to bed at 6:30 and the boys to bed at 7:30, they all slept until 7:30 this morning. What a blessing!
6 comments:
Great idea! I love it!
Good sleepers are such a blessing. Before having Caelan I had no idea how big of a deal this is.
Hooray for good sleepers!
call me whenever you need to vent. you know i can relate... please don't hesitate.
love your idea. good sleepers is a good thing or we sure would be pretty crabby the next day right!? ;)
love you tons shauni. you are super strong....it is still not easy though!!!!! ;)
I love this idea and might have to try it myself! I, too, am thankful for good sleepers!
I love that you are going to post for the month (did you know it is National Blogging Month-or something like that?).
I am grateful for my sleepers because when they don't, it is horrible. Now if I can just get them to sleep when you have yours to sleep, I would be really happy.
We do have a lot to be grateful don't we! Way to focus on the positive. BUT, when you are having one of THOSE moments, please call and cry/vent to me! You know I would love to listen!
oh that picture of Carter is cracking me up. That can't be comfortable.
Post a Comment