Saturday, November 07, 2009

Blessing #4

Abigail Claire




I can't believe a year has already past since this little girl joined our family. I am so grateful for her sweet smile, pudgy little hands, contagious laugh and crazy blond, curly hair. Happy Birthday baby girl!

**Thanks to my friend Lisa for taking these darling pictures of Abbi!





6 comments:

karin said...

Love these photos. She is adorable.

I really am loving your blogs these days.

karin said...

I usually do but they are helping me to remember to be thankful.

Mike and Kim said...

Abbi Cadabby is the cutest little thing. We love her, and that was a fast year.

The Obergs said...

oh I'm grateful for little Abbi too. I'm grateful that Hazel has a little girl cousin who is just 41/2 months older than her. Your friend did a great job on these pictures, I want to see them all!

The Teeples Times said...

Oh my goodness....Love, love, love them!! I am thankful to have you as one of my friends too - you're a blessing in my life!! I'm going to call you this week, so answer the phone!! LOve ya!

Summer said...

Love these pictures!!! What a pretty girl!