The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
I am so grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The gospel has been such a blessing in my life and a strength to me through difficult times. I was able to attend the adult session of Stake conference tonight. After half an hour of wrestling Abbi in the meeting (she still isn't nursery age, darn it!), I took her into the hall. A sweet Sister in my ward immediately came and took her from me and said, "you need a break, I'll take her." I can't tell you how much that small act of service meant to me or how much I really did need a break. I feel so lucky to know that there are wonderful church members like this all over the country and wherever we move we will have a ward "family."
1 comment:
I know what you mean. Having instant friends wherever you go is nice.
Post a Comment