I am so grateful for this sweet family and the good friends that they have been to us. I am extra grateful for them this month for letting Colby stay with them and taking such good care of him while he is in Detroit.
Stop you two! Your making me all teary-eyed. I couldn't have asked for better friends. I feel so blessed. I'm so glad your husband stayed with us. We had lots of good times. Hopefully he rubs off a little on my husband. Colby's version of clean and my husbands version of clean is TOTALLY different. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that we'll someday live closer to each other. Miss you!
2 comments:
we're grateful for that little family too! Aren't they great?
Stop you two! Your making me all teary-eyed. I couldn't have asked for better friends. I feel so blessed. I'm so glad your husband stayed with us. We had lots of good times. Hopefully he rubs off a little on my husband. Colby's version of clean and my husbands version of clean is TOTALLY different. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that we'll someday live closer to each other. Miss you!
Post a Comment