I love it! You better save some of those for me right around Feb/March.
That is so cute. Where did you get it? I need one for when people come unannounced at 2 in the afternoon...and I am not pregnant.
I think you look super sexy! You make me laugh. It's all about comfort. I literally went grocery shopping or out to dinner in a "tent" shirt and sweats for dinner the last months of my pregnancy.
Cute mumu! So adorable! Its all about being comfy
Shauni you can definitely pull off that Mumu. I think you look great!
Ooo where can I pick me up one of those? How much longer do you have? How exciting! :) Girls are awesome.I am going to put you on my list of friends on my blog.. I hope you don't mind??
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love it! You better save some of those for me right around Feb/March.
That is so cute. Where did you get it? I need one for when people come unannounced at 2 in the afternoon...and I am not pregnant.
I think you look super sexy! You make me laugh. It's all about comfort. I literally went grocery shopping or out to dinner in a "tent" shirt and sweats for dinner the last months of my pregnancy.
Cute mumu! So adorable! Its all about being comfy
Shauni you can definitely pull off that Mumu. I think you look great!
Ooo where can I pick me up one of those? How much longer do you have? How exciting! :) Girls are awesome.
I am going to put you on my list of friends on my blog.. I hope you don't mind??
Post a Comment