I saw the pic and thought, "I know Shauni made those capes." Way to go Shauni! None of us will ever be able to keep up with you. How is the Halloween costumes coming? (I bet you're making them, eh?)
Colby looks really excited to have his picture taken. Your doing good on 30 days of pictures. Its keeping me entertained. I think you should stretch it to 100 days.
I love all of these pictures, Shauni! Your boys are adorable, and the mumu is fabulous, but Oh, My! Your feet look terribly painful! Not much longer to go, though, right?
5 comments:
Colby, what's with the 'Taylor' face that you're pulling. Aren't you having fun playing superhero's?
All I need to know is if you actually made those capes Shauni?
Of course suzy homemaker Shauni couldn't just use a towel, they have to be the cutest capes in town.
Those capes are fabulous. If you didn't make them, where did you get them from?
I saw the pic and thought, "I know Shauni made those capes." Way to go Shauni! None of us will ever be able to keep up with you. How is the Halloween costumes coming? (I bet you're making them, eh?)
Colby looks really excited to have his picture taken. Your doing good on 30 days of pictures. Its keeping me entertained. I think you should stretch it to 100 days.
I love all of these pictures, Shauni! Your boys are adorable, and the mumu is fabulous, but Oh, My! Your feet look terribly painful! Not much longer to go, though, right?
Post a Comment