I have been patiently waiting for day #2 and I almost called to remind you, but then I forget we are one hour ahead. Bedtime stories are the best, especially when daddy gets to read them. We read one last night called "Trick Or Treat, smell my feet."
I LOVE bedtime stories from Daddy, I can get so much done in those few minutes. My boys are the same way, one is interested and the other isn't and then it switches when their book is being read.
3 comments:
I have been patiently waiting for day #2 and I almost called to remind you, but then I forget we are one hour ahead. Bedtime stories are the best, especially when daddy gets to read them. We read one last night called "Trick Or Treat, smell my feet."
Ammon looks totally uninterested in this book. Was this a carter pick?
I LOVE bedtime stories from Daddy, I can get so much done in those few minutes. My boys are the same way, one is interested and the other isn't and then it switches when their book is being read.
Post a Comment