My friend Skye posted a challenge on her blog to post one picture a day for 30 days. I love seeing her new pictures every day so I decided to give it a try. Here is day #1-
Is his hair blue? That is a crazy hair day. I can just image Ammon looking in the mirror giggling about his hair being blue. So is Carter's hair blue too? I can't imagine he'd want to be left out of such fun! CORRECTION: Just like the marathon, we can keep each other motivated. I couldn't have done it without you!
Love crazy hair day! How fun! And, what a cute idea for a blog with the 30 days of photos!
How have you been feeling? Ready? Girls are so much fun, especially after having boys! I can't wait for you to have your little girl, and I can't wait to have our little boy. Four more weeks! I can't believe we will have kids so close to one another! Too bad we live so far apart!
5 comments:
Is his hair blue? That is a crazy hair day. I can just image Ammon looking in the mirror giggling about his hair being blue. So is Carter's hair blue too? I can't imagine he'd want to be left out of such fun!
CORRECTION: Just like the marathon, we can keep each other motivated. I couldn't have done it without you!
I love the blue hair!!
this is a fun challenge. I'll be interested to see what you come up with. Ammon is looking so old. What a cute boy.
Ammon looks like he loves it. I cant help but think: SUDDUPP!
Love crazy hair day! How fun! And, what a cute idea for a blog with the 30 days of photos!
How have you been feeling? Ready? Girls are so much fun, especially after having boys! I can't wait for you to have your little girl, and I can't wait to have our little boy. Four more weeks! I can't believe we will have kids so close to one another! Too bad we live so far apart!
Post a Comment