He looks official. How does he like surgery lab? Steve loved it! I'm jealous that the boys have an excuse to wear scrub. I haven't thought of a good enough reason yet!
Colb, you're looking good in those scrubs. speaking of scrubs... I saw Jim Layton the other day and had to laugh at the time when he came into dad's office and saw us working and thought we were "lovers"... hahah!
3 comments:
LOVE all the pictures!!!!
BTW did you get anything in the mail from me yet???
miss ya
xo
hope all is well & you are feeling o.k.!!
He looks official. How does he like surgery lab? Steve loved it! I'm jealous that the boys have an excuse to wear scrub. I haven't thought of a good enough reason yet!
Colb, you're looking good in those scrubs. speaking of scrubs... I saw Jim Layton the other day and had to laugh at the time when he came into dad's office and saw us working and thought we were "lovers"... hahah!
Post a Comment