Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day Ten





My two favorite TV shows.

Two Season Premieres.

The same night at the same time.

What's a girl to do?

I guess I'll go to enrichment night, I just don't feel right about skipping out on Relief Society to watch TV (besides I could use the blessings).

Someday we'll have Tivo.  (sigh).

10 comments:

karin said...

Our EN are on Tuesdays but we are recording both but I wonder what I would do if I was in your situation. Probably watch The Office because Bryan likes it too and then watch Grey's online (after 1am the full episodes are abc.com). I think The Office might be online too but we have always recorded The Office over Grey's so I haven't had to watch them online.

Skye O. said...

I am having the same dilema. Enjoy Enrichment though. Matt has been counting down the days until The Office..best show ever.

I love seeing your pictures a day.

The Teeples Times said...

Those are two of my fav shows too!! I'm telling you, getting Tivo was the best investment ever!! But, you are making the better choice. Could you record them on your VCR? If not, I'll update you.

The Obergs said...

ok, Tivo is totally the way to go. It has been the best thing to happen to our family. I'm not really a big tv watcher, but when it comes to certain shows (i.e. Heroes, SYTYCD, ANTM, and the Office) I just can't miss them. It has especially been great when pesky church obligations get in the way. It's totally worth it. Perhaps a Christmas present??

Celeste Adams said...

Same dilema. Steve ended up watching "The office" downstairs and I watched "Grey's" upstairs. It was good, definetly one to watch online! I'm going to watch the office later today if I have time! Way to go chosing enrichment. What a good example!

~Mandy~ said...

SHAUNI!!

I finally talked to Lisa and she said you both had blogs!! It's soooo good to see you again and your cute little family! Congrats on the new upcoming addition! You guys looks so happy.

You missed great season premiers! Luckily I do have TIvo, I'd be lost without it!!!

Check us out: gatebrain.blogspot.com

~Mandy~ said...

Oh i forgot to mention that you can watch them on abc and nbc's websites!

The Harward Family said...

Seroiusly you missed the Office and Grey's Anatomy? You are such a good girl, I would have stayed home and toggled between the two between commercials! Actually you really didn't miss much, I was really disappointed in Thursday night premiers. I expected more! Good for you to go to RS.

Summer said...

TIVO rules!!! Love, Love, Love The Office!

Unknown said...

Got to strongly recommend hulu.com. It's where we watch all our tv.