I love it! This is my favorite picture so far. You and your apron are both beautiful..and I'm craving some of that salsa!
AWESOME. I think we need more photos like this.
It is just like you Shauni to never slow down. I bet that salsa turned out great. You are so talented. Hey, I bought a case of peaches to can. I'm hoping to make some jam too. Any tips?P.S. Any news on the shoes?
So, how do I get my hands on some of your salsa?
Well Betty...I would like some salsa! Where can I get some! :) Super cute apron. One of the many projects on my sewing list.
All I want to know is if you were barefoot too. Then your 1950's stereotype would be complete.
Yes, Crystal, I was barefoot. With really, really swollen feet that won't fit into any shoes- I am usually barefoot.
Way to go Martha. I can't believe the energy you have. I love the apron. Barefoot and pregnant huh? mmmmmmm
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love it! This is my favorite picture so far. You and your apron are both beautiful..and I'm craving some of that salsa!
AWESOME. I think we need more photos like this.
It is just like you Shauni to never slow down. I bet that salsa turned out great. You are so talented. Hey, I bought a case of peaches to can. I'm hoping to make some jam too. Any tips?
P.S. Any news on the shoes?
So, how do I get my hands on some of your salsa?
Well Betty...I would like some salsa! Where can I get some! :) Super cute apron. One of the many projects on my sewing list.
All I want to know is if you were barefoot too. Then your 1950's stereotype would be complete.
Yes, Crystal, I was barefoot. With really, really swollen feet that won't fit into any shoes- I am usually barefoot.
Way to go Martha. I can't believe the energy you have. I love the apron. Barefoot and pregnant huh? mmmmmmm
Way to go Martha. I can't believe the energy you have. I love the apron. Barefoot and pregnant huh? mmmmmmm
Post a Comment