Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day Eight




My swollen feet after a night at work.
And you thought they were ugly before.

13 comments:

karin said...

I hope that isn't as painful as it looks. I haven't had my feet get swollen just my hands and not nearly that much.

Kelly said...

Ohhh, that doesn't look fun.

Becca said...

Oh I am soooo sorry. That really sucks. I didn't realize you were working! Where? How much? I am impressed girl. Who has time to work, be a mom to 2 boys, be pregnant, and MAKE HOMEMADE SALSA?

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me?!?!!!!!! Hunny can you quit your job yet? If you were here I'd come over right now and rub your feet!

Heather said...

ouch!!!! :( i know what it feels like!!!

Tristina said...

Oh Shauni! That looks awful! I got really swollen too - towards the end of my pregnancy when it was really hot I gained 12 pounds in 2 weeks! It was all from being swollen.

You are such a super-mom!!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Oh I remember that all too well! Let the count down begin! (although I'm sure you've been counting down for awhile) Good thing Colby's there to rub your feet...right?!? :)

Kristen said...

WOW! Shauni that is awful. Tell Colby he better be doing something to make you feel better.

sjmiller said...

Oh man, that is no fun! I hope the swelling goes down! Hope you get to rest and relax soon too! You're almost there! (I'm right there with you!)

Celeste Adams said...

Oh Shauni, you poor thing. Are you sure the Mac Shack is worth it? That looks so painful. You are sure a trooper! We miss you guys. I wish I could be there to help you out.

P.S. Did you go get a massage?

The Teeples Times said...

That looks so painful! I remember all too well. What you need is a nice warm bath then to watch a movie with your feet up. Tell Colby that. When are you going to quit?

The Obergs said...

hahah, shauni that is fantastic. I always forget how unreal your feet look by the end of your pregnancy. Tell Colb while he's rubbing them to give you a pedicure too, you deserve it.

Frost Family said...

Shauni I'm so sorry that looks like it hurts!! Put your feet up and relax because it will only be in a few weeks that you won't be able to! Hang in there!!