Sunday, February 07, 2010

I "heart" February

I always look forward to February. Maybe because it means the end of my least favorite month of the year, maybe because it means it is Valentines day and our anniversary, maybe because it is one month closer to Spring. I Love February for many, many reasons. This year, I love February most for ONE reason. So far, February has been really, very, perfectly ordinary....







And after the past eight months, perfectly ordinary is absolutely perfect.

5 comments:

karin said...

I am loving February this year because it is the shortest month, Adam has 3 school days off in this short month, my doctor told me good things a few days ago, Bryan is already smoking more meat this month than I thought and I have more reasons those were just first to my mind.

Hope the rest of your month is just as ordinary.

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

I agree, ordinary is perfect! Life is going to get pretty crazy in the next few months so I guess we should enjoy the clam right now. Man those bowls of ice cream look REALLY good!

The Teeples Times said...

I am so, so happy for you that he's home. You deserve ordinary!! Actually, you deserve extraordinary - you made it!!!

The Obergs said...

again, this is making me get a little teary eyed. I'm so happy that Colby is back home with his family and ice cream sundae's are a wonderful way to celebrate his homecoming. By the way, Abbi and Colby look like twins in that first picture.


P.S. You both are looking so skinny

Mike and Kim said...

Hooray, for ordinary!