Tuesday, February 16, 2010

L.O.V.E.

Nine years ago, on a cold day in February I married my best friend.
Today, I couldn't be happier.
Life just keeps getting better.


Sixteen years ago, on a hot day in July, I never would have guessed that I would end up spending my life with this cute guy. (This is obviously pre-growth spurt. Don't you love the hair?)


I also LOVE that our anniversary is so close to Valentine's day. This year we celebrated with balloons, creme brule french toast, and church that was cancelled due to the weather. (although on a side note, we didn't get the message and we went anyways!)


One of my many "valentines," I love this little girl!

We hope your week has also been filled with L.O.V.E.

5 comments:

Heather said...

those are one of a kind pictures!!! i love them.:) i'm also so happy i'm NOT the only ONE with the crane in the background!!! when i saw some of my wedding pictures i was like really, could you have taken a better angle or something cause i really don't like that big crane by my head!!! :)
hope your day was filled with love!!
love ya.
p.s. happy anniversary!

Skye O. said...

That picture is great! Happy Anniversary. Wish we were closer to swap babysitting again.

The Obergs said...

Oh, I love both of those pictures. It is crazy how life turns out and even crazier how fast it goes. I can't believe that you were married nine years ago.

I'm sorry to hear that you still got ready for church despite the fact that it was canceled. That is way worse than having church not be canceled.

Happy Anniversary and Valentine's day!

Straley Family said...

So I'm just kind of wondering what was in the bag on the table. Smile!

sjmiller said...

I totally remembered that you got married the day after Valentines Day. I was thinking about how great that is! So glad you are having a great February! You guys deserve it, with how long you have been apart! Abbi is adorable! Can you believe how fast the kids are growing up?