Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Fifteen Months!

Our little Abigail is now fifteen months old. Wow, time flies. It is hard to believe that our little baby is "so big."

We love the games she plays (like pat-a-cake and peek-a-boo),


and her big, cheesy smile.


But we're always on the look out for "hurricaine Abbi" that hits our kitchen every night about the time I am trying to make dinner.


With all the trouble she causes, it's a good thing she's so cute!


At 15 months Abbi's interests include:

Shoes, especially her new "sparkly" shoes.
(when I first bought these she insisted on wearing them all day, even after I put her jammies on)


Baby dolls,


and books.


We love you Abbi!

6 comments:

Heather said...

she is soooo cute shauni. i love her blonde hair. her pigtails. her smile. her blue eyes. & i'm sure her personality is priceless!! :)
have a great week & happy "heart" day to you!

xoxo

karin said...

I keep thinking she is the cutest thing ever and then you post even cuter photos. We have a "tornado" that lives with us. Really I love this age and would LOVE to be a teacher in a pre-Nursery class (12-18months).

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

What a doll! I love Abbi's smile!!! She is so stinkin' cute!

Mike and Kim said...

Abbi is looking a lot like Shauni these days.

By the way, every time I read that Dr. Seuss ABC book, I think that he made a bet with friends that he could get a children's book published that has "KKK", and "XXX" in it, with no one complaining about it.

The Obergs said...

Mike doesn't know what he's talking about, I think Abbi looks just like Colby these days...unless Colby and Shauni look like twins...

Oh I just love all of Abbi's little piggies with the bows. I could eat her for lunch

It's crazy to think that in 4 1/2 short months, Hazel will be trying to feed babies, and wanting to wear sparkly shoes. It's amazing how quickly babies change. I can't wait to see that sweet Abbi girl.

The Teeples Times said...

What an adorable girl!! Can I have her?? It makes me sad that I haven't even met her yet!! I think that "Hurricane Abbi" would fit very well into my family!!