Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Fun

Last night, Nances invited us over to continue the tradition of making haunted houses.  We had a great chili/soup/bread dinner and had a blast decorating our houses.  Thanks Zack and Lisa!  We got great pictures of the Paynes, Ellis and Pinegres, but somehow didn't get a picture of our great hosts (I think they were keeping busy preparing frosting and cleaning!)
















































































This week, Carter got to ride on a school bus for the first time! We went to the pumpkin patch with his preschool class, and he had so much fun!  The highlights of the trip were seeing the farm animals, playing in the corn and on the pile of hay and picking out his own little pumpkin.


































We love fall!  We are enjoying every minute of this fun season.




9 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

I love the Gingerbread houses! I have not made one in so long!! The boys look so big! How fun Carter got to ride the bus!

Celeste Adams said...

Carter looks like he is loving being able to ride the school bus and going to school. He fits right in. I love your haunted houses. Wish we could have made them with you.

karin said...

FUN! You seriously do the funnest things. And Carter is so cute!

Michelle Woj said...

Wow! You guys are crafty! I need a little bit of that creative-ness. What a fun group of friends.

Sam and Fam said...

Oh my gosh! We took our preschool classes on the bus for the first time to the pumpkin patch and they are soooo excited. It is the best!! The best. We had exactly 1/2 fall asleep on the way home. It's a little tiring to have that exciting of a day I guess. Awesome.

sarita said...

Your soup was awesome--I'll have to get the recipe from you one of these days (after the baby comes, of course).

The Obergs said...

Those boys look like they're ready to devour the candy on that haunted house. The boys are so funny. I heard that Ammon has a loose tooth and that "the Tooth Fairy doesn't exsist" hahah, what funny kids.

Kristen said...

That is a fun idea to make a haunted house. The last time I remember doing a house was with you guys when you came over to our house and Carson made some weird crazy condo out of it.

How are you feeling? Hang in there girl, just a couple more weeks right?!

The Goffs said...

Don't you love this time of year...it's especially fun for the kids. Good luck with your upcoming delivery. Girls are sooooo fun. You will spend lots of money :) I miss our friends from Omaha....those were some of our funnest times and friends we miss so much!