I am having a hard time keeping up with this "picture a day for 30 days" thing, I guess our lives just aren't that exciting. Because I don't want to give up on the final stretch, I am reaching for things to post. I saw this quote on my friend Sara's blog and I loved it! It is actually part of one of my favorite October conference talks, given by President Thomas S. Monson. He eloquently describes raising young children, and advises us to cherish it.
5 comments:
I LOVE it.
I am glad you are sticking with the 30 days. People just aren't posting as much as they used too (me included).
I love that quote--it has really helped me to "live in the moment" more and enjoy my kids as much as possible because I know I will miss this time when it's gone.
I loved that talk during conference! I already miss my "little" baby and it makes me sad that I am so busy - I feel like I am missing it!
I love checking your blog for your picture of the day!
Shauni I don't think that's a stretch, I think it's so fitting, especially when I see your busy life in a day-by-day caption. I've loved your 30 day picture tag and look forward to checking your blog everyday to see what's new with your little family. This too was my favorite talk of conference, thank you for putting up this reminder of why I loved it so much.
I loved that quote too! I've really tried to remember that lately as I'm dealing with two screaming babies and a 5 year old wanting to play with me. Especially with number 3 coming, keep it in mind. People stop me all the time in the mall, etc. and tell me similar things, "this time will go so fast and before you know it, they'll be gone." I know you enjoy and do an awesome job at being a mother! You're a great example to me!
Post a Comment