Today Ammon had his first official "sick day." He had a fever and told us, "my brain hurts." After a trip to the doctor, we discovered that he has strep throat. Poor little guy. The worst part is, he had to miss his first field trip. Bummer.
Hey Shauni, I love reading your blog. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. Your boys are such QT's and I bet your excited for the next one, although the third one just about did me in. So how is Colby's school? When will he be done? I will finish my LPN in December and then be able to finish up my RN by December of next year. Jamie
Poor Ammon--strep throat is the worst (maybe there is a little Susan Frost in him after all--strep throat was my body's illness of choice when I was his age--and older--and it truly sucks!! Love you Ammon--you will feel better soon once those antibiotics kick in...
7 comments:
How sad. I have never had strep but I hear it is painful. Hope he is feeling better soon.
he had to miss his first field trip!? Oh that is heartbreaking, poor little guy. Nothing is worse than having your brains hurt.
Hey Shauni, I love reading your blog. It is so fun to see what everyone is up to. Your boys are such QT's and I bet your excited for the next one, although the third one just about did me in. So how is Colby's school? When will he be done? I will finish my LPN in December and then be able to finish up my RN by December of next year.
Jamie
Poor Ammon--strep throat is the worst (maybe there is a little Susan Frost in him after all--strep throat was my body's illness of choice when I was his age--and older--and it truly sucks!! Love you Ammon--you will feel better soon once those antibiotics kick in...
It is never fun to be sick, and to miss his first field trip is just unfair! Hope he feels better real soon, and that no one else gets it!
Poor Guy. He didn't miss the field trip, it got canceled. They rescheduled for Tuesday. Hope he can go this time!
Poor Ammon!! I've never had strep throat, but I hear it's horrible. And to miss a field trip...poor guy! Hope he's feeling better by now!
Post a Comment