Shauni, I read the comment on your last post from the Harward's saying that you need to fix your widget and that it says you're 40 weeks. I've been getting those same comments from certain people. When I look at both mine and your widgets at home (on my Mac) they are right on track. When I check our blogs at work (on a PC) both of our widgets say we are 40 weeks. However, I have a friend with the same widget that shows her correct details no matter what computer I check it from. What's the deal?? We need to figure out what this is all about.
P.S. Does Ammon get chocolate milk everyday instead of just on fridays?
3 comments:
I bet Carter was very excited to have school lunch with his big brother.
Shauni, I read the comment on your last post from the Harward's saying that you need to fix your widget and that it says you're 40 weeks. I've been getting those same comments from certain people. When I look at both mine and your widgets at home (on my Mac) they are right on track. When I check our blogs at work (on a PC) both of our widgets say we are 40 weeks. However, I have a friend with the same widget that shows her correct details no matter what computer I check it from. What's the deal?? We need to figure out what this is all about.
P.S. Does Ammon get chocolate milk everyday instead of just on fridays?
Are those corn dogs? Yum! To be a kid and be able to eat corn dogs!
Post a Comment