I'm glad it's still warm there, it's 60's here. I heard it snowed it Utah!! HaHa for them! I am impressed with the apple pie, way to go Miss Martha!! At the end of my pregnancy, Tad and Dallin were lucky if I made dinner, let alone a pie!! Yes, your widget is now correct. Do you already have your section scheduled? What day?
Have you seen Kristen's blog? They made a snowman! I would be seriously depressed if it were snowing here. I keep forgetting to tell you I want to take our kids to that indoor playground for kids sometime. And I thought I would help you have something to blog about so... I tagged you.
All your pics are so cute! And I can't believe you're so close to your due date (although I know you are saying four weeks is not close enough!!). Good luck, I can't wait to see pics of your little girls.
That's not what I would do with left over apples, make apple pie? My MIL has to be dead for a couple years before I'm making pie:) Your boys are so fun! I love it! We got snow yesterday! Side walk chalk is always great.
4 comments:
I'm glad it's still warm there, it's 60's here. I heard it snowed it Utah!! HaHa for them! I am impressed with the apple pie, way to go Miss Martha!! At the end of my pregnancy, Tad and Dallin were lucky if I made dinner, let alone a pie!! Yes, your widget is now correct. Do you already have your section scheduled? What day?
Have you seen Kristen's blog? They made a snowman! I would be seriously depressed if it were snowing here. I keep forgetting to tell you I want to take our kids to that indoor playground for kids sometime. And I thought I would help you have something to blog about so... I tagged you.
All your pics are so cute! And I can't believe you're so close to your due date (although I know you are saying four weeks is not close enough!!). Good luck, I can't wait to see pics of your little girls.
That's not what I would do with left over apples, make apple pie? My MIL has to be dead for a couple years before I'm making pie:) Your boys are so fun! I love it! We got snow yesterday! Side walk chalk is always great.
Post a Comment