Thursday, October 09, 2008

Day Twenty One




What do you do with an excess of apples fresh from the orchard?
Make homemade apple pie.

Widget disclaimer:  I have had a couple of people comment that my widget is showing me at 40 weeks (I wish).  On my computer it is correct (36 weeks) and I'm not sure how to fix it.  I am going to try a different widget, but I'd like to know if it is correct for you.  Let me know!

7 comments:

The Obergs said...

Oh, those look delicious. Taylor picked a bunch of apples last weekend so we're making pies on saturday. I hope mine turn out as good as yours.

P.S. Your widget looks just fine to me.

Celeste Adams said...

I love your pies. They look delicious. Your widget looks right now. Its saying 29 days until delivery. Yeah, how exciting!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

I'll be over in a little bit for some pie...it looks incredible! Can I have the recipe please! I've got orchard apples at my house too, and none of my pie recipes look that good. Baby Widget looks good to me!

Mark and Aupreille said...

Ditto on the baby widget it looks right to me. And I hope you are really loving apple pies right now because I was planning on that for desseret at book club tomorrow :)

karin said...

Your pies look delicious- I want some.

Your first widget was wrong the first time I saw it but after that it was right and this one is right.

Lisa said...

Those pies look delicious! We loved your recipe. Zack my non sweet loving husband even loved it. Thanks so much!

The Harward Family said...

You are amazing! I wish I could cook like you, my family probably would too! Colby is so lucky!