Last night I had a dream that I went to the doctor (a normal occurence) and she asked me if I was having any problems or complications. I told her I was having severe heartburn and she told me she needed to run a couple of tests. After running the tests, the doctor returned to the exam room and announced, "your heartburn levels are dangerously high, I'm going to have to admit you to the hospital and do a c-section today." I woke up a little bit panicked (even though I seriously doubt my doctor would do an early c-section due to "high" hearburn levels) and decided that it was time to clean out the nursery (just in case). I spent the day washing baby clothes, cleaning out the closet and making a weak attempt at decorating. It is a work in progress, but it finally looks like a nursery rather than an "everything else" room.
12 comments:
Don't they call that nesting?
I love your nusery. It looks so cute. I can't believe its already so close.
I love the dresser! Her name is adorable too. Your stuff always looks cute. What you need is some vinyl form Sara's sister...
Cute. And really, the dreams I had when I was pregnant were nothing like that...they were crazy.
Are you having another c-section?
Looks perfect for a little girl! Wish we could be there to meet her. You'll have to post lots of pictures when she arrives. good luck with everything...it's soon!
So cute! I love the purple bedding! Also I love Abbi with and i we can't wait for her to come!
high levels of heartburn.... that is so funny! I hope that doesn't call for an emergency c-section, because I'd be needing one right now. Your bedding looks adorable, did you make it or buy it? And by the way, at least you have a nursery room... I'm still working on getting more than a corner of the elk head room for our baby.
ohhh we cannot wait to see how beautiful of a girl your going to have! wish that we could come see her when she is born :( Love you guys and mom and I have a gift that hopefully is done in time for the baby!!
Cute nursery! I love purple for little girls. This has been the cutest idea for blogging...a photo a day. When I have sometime I'm going to copy it on my blog. It's been fun to see what you will post next! I love ya, I hope all goes well with your delivery. Can't wait to see you in the spring!
The nursery looks great! Way more prepared than I was with either of the boys. She'll be here soon and then you can replace the heartburn with other ailments and you still won't get any sleep!!
It looks like you are ready! The nursery looks great! That is a weird dream. Pregnancy dreams are always weird.
I love the name you chose, and the decorations! Perfect for a baby girl!
You are getting so close! I am so excited for you! Our kids will be so close in age! Fun!!
Shauni, I always read your blog, but seldom comment. Today, I decided to say hello! I hope your heartburn levels don't get dangerously high. But, I do hope that little girl of yours comes soon. I can't wait to meet her.
OMG high heartburn levels. That sounds pretty serious. ;)
Sounds like your babe is on her way! What is her name going to be?
Post a Comment