Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Day Nineteen


I was looking through some of our old pictures today and I came across this one of Colby and Carter.  It was a nice reminder to me that pregnancy is worth it.


It also made me so grateful for Colby, he is such a great guy.  I am so glad he puts up with me. While we were watching conference on Sunday I was trying to paint my toenails and no matter how I tried to bend, I couldn't quite reach them.  Without me even asking him, Colb came over and clipped and painted my toenails for me  (and he did a great job!)  Later that night,  I was beat and all the energy I could muster was only enough to make grilled cheese sandwiches for Sunday dinner.  Colby didn't even complain, he actually even said,  "that sounds good."  (Anyone who knows how much Colby loves food knows that this is a big deal).  I am so blessed to have Colby in my life and babe, hopefully in a month or so I will be back to normal (or at least closer to normal).

8 comments:

The Obergs said...

oh my heck, this picutre made me cry. I'm blaming it on my pregnancy hormones.

Summer said...

Wow! Painted your toenails?! What a good guy!

Aleese and Scott said...

That is so sweet I feel like it was just yesterday! What a good husband Colby is to paint your toenails!

karin said...

How sweet. I hope you don't expect to be "normal" in a month. My advice for life with 3 kids, try to get out of house as often as you can (if you can handle once a day) and try to get a schedule of having "playdates."

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

How sweet! Did you ask him to debride your calluses too?

The Harward Family said...

Okay, just have to say when I saw that picture of Colby and Carter I freaked out....I thought you had the baby. Your little widget thing says that you are 40 weeks and when I saw that picture I thought oh my goodness...She's here! I didn't think you were that close. You need to fix your widget thing. You scared me!

The Teeples Times said...

Way to go Colb!! Painted toenails is very important to pregnant women. I remember being at the hospital the day Dallin was born, and making Tad paint my toenails before he was born.

The Teeples Times said...

Way to go Colb!! Painted toenails is very important to pregnant women. I remember being at the hospital the day Dallin was born, and making Tad paint my toenails before he was born.