Eight TV shows I like to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. The Office
3. CSI
4. Law and Order
5. The King of Queens
6. Seinfield
7. Super Why
8. Sid the Science Kid
Eight Resturaunts where I like to eat:
1. Costa Vida
2. Wingers
3. Cool Basil
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Mimi's Cafe
6. Sweet Tomatoes
7. Applebees
8. Panera Bread
Eight Things that happened today (this will be boring, because it's only 1 pm)
1. Made breakfast
2. Walked Ammon to the bus stop
3. Learned how to make eggrolls at cooking club (and they were awesome, by the way)
4. Ate lunch with Colby (he actually authorized a visit to the school, which happens about once a year!)
5. Took Carter to Preschool
6. Reattached the velcro to Carter's Halloween costume
7. Read my email
8. Did the dishes
Eight things I am looking forward to:
1. Halloween (and Beggar's night)
2. November 7th
3. Colby's parents to visit
4. My parents to visit
5. Thanksgiving
6. Christmas shopping the day after Thanksgiving
7. Christmas
8. Colby's graduation
Eight things on my wish list:
1. A foot massage (hint, hint, Colb)
2. A healthy baby
3. Not to have to go back to work
4. Healthy kids
5. A house
6. A yard
7. To be able to be with family for Christmas
8. To be able to be with Colby his fourth year of school
Eight people I tag:
1. Kristen
2. Kami
3. Melanie
4. Lisa
5. Jen
6. Michelle
7. Marcie
8. Crystal
8 comments:
What, no tag for the male blogger?
I laughed about the "authorized" visit to Colby's school. I lost all authorization to even call Kim at work once we moved from Utah. I never entered the hospital she worked at for two years in Austin, and I still haven't ever been in the one she works at here, a year later. She claims that I can't call her cell at work, and she won't give me the number to the floor. Authorization denied.
Come to think of it, maybe we actually moved to D.C. for her new job with a secret government agency... How would I ever know?
What a fun tag! We wish we could see you guys at Christmas too! I want ot see that baby!! Only another week I can't believe it!
I still cannot believe you only have 10 days left! I know it seems like an eternity to you, but enjoy these last few days with your boys--soon enough little Abbi will be here to steal their attention away! :)
I can't believe you didn't put Macaroni Grill as one of your favorite restaurants. But I did notice you wish to not have to go back. Ha Ha Ha. I'm glad you don't have too, atleast anytime soon right. Or until Colby starts worrying about your retirement fund.
Not to many more days! Yeah!
We have Panera Bread out here too, and I love it too! I also enjoy watching SuperWhy with Dallin - it's fun, yet educational. So, Colb won't let you visit at school eh? If it makes you feel better, I've only been to Tad's office once because you have to have a special badge to get in. See my earlier post as I did this one too.
So, soon baby girl eh? I saw on your earlier post Abby - is that her name? I have always wanted (well, at least since I was pregnant with Dallin) to name my daughter Abby or Gabby, so if I ever get one, we might have the same name (unless I change my mind by then).
I can't imagine why you'd be looking forward to November 7th. :) This was fun to read.
Shauni I can't believe you are having a girl!! That is so exciting!! You did it exactly like me. It is so fun. Congrats!
I can't believe how many fall babies in the extended Frost fam. Mason turns 4 on sunday Nov 2nd and then Brooke turns 1 on the 8th.
Good luck and can't wait to see pics of her.
Post a Comment