Sunday, January 21, 2007

The next Rascal Flatts

Ammon loves Rascal Flatts, especially the song "My Wish." He is always singing this song- while he eats, gets dressed, takes a bath, etc. Every time I tried to video tape him he would stop singing. I managed to sneak up behind Ammon during lunch and record a video, when I showed it to Ammon he said, "you can't hear me!" I was then able to talk him into singing for the camera. I think he could be the next Rascal Flatts, or at least the next American Idol!

8 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

What's with all the cuts and bruises, did someone beat him up at school for liking Rascal Flatts?

Just kidding, that is really impressive, we can't believe he did the whole song a cappella. He's got a future.

The Obergs said...

ok, this is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! You will have to send that into a cutest kid contest. Isn't it funny the things kids pick up on? I remember when Chelsey was his age and would sing an Eagles' song from beginning to end whenever we were in the car. I'm so impressed! Give him a big kiss on his dirty little face for me.

shauni said...

He actually has had a little bout of impentigo (spelling?) that's whats going on with his chin, lip and nose. Carter actually scratched his face because Ammon called him a knucklehead (I am actually glad Cart is starting to fight back!) I guess he does look pretty beat up!

Ann said...

That is a good song! What a cute guy. I love that he finally sang for the camera when he thought he couldn't be heard!

Anonymous said...

Ron, Chelsey and I listened to Ammon's song and we all just couldn't believe it--he has the whole thing memorized!!! We are impressed and did have a great laugh--it is also my favorite song and I listen to it in the car all the time too--I have to say my favorite version is from Ammon Frost--I wish it was on a CD!!! Sorry about the impetigo--not such fun stuff . . . give Ammon a big hug and tell him he did great

Unknown said...

He is so cute! With all my heart I wish American Idol was auditioning in Iowa this year. I don't actually watch it, but I would watch Ammon for SURE.

karin said...

That is great. I need to start recording my kids because you are going to remember forever that he could sing "I Wish"

sjmiller said...

This is way cute, Shauni!

You seriously have adorable kids!