Sunday, January 07, 2007

To Ininity and Beyond

"To Infinity and Beyond" is now a common phrase around our house. It is usually accompanied by jumping off the furniture or running wildly around the room. The boys love their new Buzz Lightyear toys and I am happy to have two more "little buddies" to tote around everywhere with us.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shauni, these pictures and the vidio are so cute!! It was good to have everybody here--and I'm glad the boys like Buzz. Good luck on Wednesday--I'll be thinking about Ammon--I'm sure he'll do fine and will probably feel so much better. Give me a call and let me know how he did. Give the boys a hug for me

The Obergs said...

oh I am way behind! I feel like I check your blog all of the time and then I miss one day and I come back and you've posted like three times! All of these pictrues are so great, it was so much fun having everyone together. I think everyone enjoyed the Buzzes, I sure saw lots of grown up boys playing with laser.

karin said...

My kids like Buzz too. Buzz Lightyear is our FAVORITE ride at Disneyland.

Ann said...

What cute boys! Buzz has been a favorite at our house for years now- he's so fun!