I have been experimenting with our blog and figured out how to customize it (which was very exciting) I also decided to try a new look. I was trying to go with something a little more calming. Let me know what you think.
This week is a little chilly, but last week it was in the 70s in NC. People were wearing shorts as they walked their dogs and pushed their strollers around our lake. You should come. :)
70 degrees and a lake? You talked me into it! It sounds great, plus I really want a dog- so maybe I can walk it around your lake with all the other people in shorts. Are you planning on staying there long term? Cause it might be about 7 years before I have a choice in where to live.
"Come one, Come all . . . . " Ok, I have finally started up our blog, all you have to do is click on my name and it will take you right to my profile and from there you can click on the title of my blog. Or if you prefer the long way our address is www.lifeinlogan.blogspot.com. Enjoy!
8 comments:
I like it.
I do too, it's very calming, great job!
Ok, typo made me delete the other comment, sorry.
It looks GREAT!
I think the new look is calming, and I see you figured out the links!
GREAT job!
very soothing.
This week is a little chilly, but last week it was in the 70s in NC. People were wearing shorts as they walked their dogs and pushed their strollers around our lake. You should come. :)
70 degrees and a lake? You talked me into it! It sounds great, plus I really want a dog- so maybe I can walk it around your lake with all the other people in shorts. Are you planning on staying there long term? Cause it might be about 7 years before I have a choice in where to live.
"Come one, Come all . . . . " Ok, I have finally started up our blog, all you have to do is click on my name and it will take you right to my profile and from there you can click on the title of my blog. Or if you prefer the long way our address is www.lifeinlogan.blogspot.com. Enjoy!
I enjoy blue very much.
Post a Comment