Three months after we got rid of Carter's binkie, he found the stash I had hidden in his dresser. When he saw them he got really excited and yelled, "bing-ies!"

He tried to put all of them in his mouth at the same time.
Luckily, he was more interested in playing with the binkies than sucking on them!

6 comments:
hahah, these pictures are so funny! What a little ham. I'm surprised that he still got so excited about them. I think you're going to have to find a new hiding place and hope he forgets about them again.
ok, I LOVE these pictures!! I just start thinking of them and they make me smile. I have come back to your blog about 5 times since I discovered them because they are so adorable. I nominate this as the "Best Pictures" post.
I LOVE IT! Adam gets that way everytime he sees his binkys (every night). And if it has been a hard day he asks to go to bed at about 6pm (they go to bed about 8:30-9).
It is good to see that my boys aren't they only ones who LOVE the binky.
Carter is so-oo cute!! What a tease too--I agree with Crystal--Best Pictures. I'm still laughing at Ammon's song--probably watched it 20 times and told everybody I know how incredible that he knows all the words!! I love those boys . . .
Carter sure is cute. Megan has recently decided (for the first time in her whole life) that she is also interested in a binky. Our friends have a one year old and Megan likes to steal her binky and suck on it. She always puts it in upside down.
Why couldn't she have decided this when she was a newborn? It would have saved us from sitting there for hourse with our pinkies in her mouth.
This is the cutest thing EVER! That smile is contagious, and I giggle when I see these pictures! So so cute!
Post a Comment