He loves his shoes so much, he wants to put them on first thing in the morning.
Carter even wants to wear his shoes to bed (which we don't let him do, but I do go through the whole bedtime routine before I take them off.)
The best thing about Carter's soccer shoes is that they are great for kicking his soccer ball.
5 comments:
Carter is so funny sitting in his little chair--how cute!! He is such a natural at soccer--the video is so him. Love your blog.
Taylor and I love the face carter is making when he's sitting on the floor in his pajamas with his shoes on. We both laughed and laughed. I love the new shoes too! I'm glad to see that Carter got some 'kicking' shoes because i will agree with my mom that he is a natural.
p.s. Colby, I would have expected no less from your comment, although I was surprised to see nothing mentioned about the "johnny bangs".
Too cute!!
Sweet kicks, looks like we've got another budding soccer star in the family. Hopefully he won't take after his uncle Mike.
By the way, we've noticed that Shauni has learned how to post those youtube videos so that they fit better, good work.
It's funny what things will make it okay for kids to wear them. I like shoes better than Buzz shoes too. I am afraid we will be having something similar soon.
Post a Comment