Here it is:
When visiting California in 1989- Colby wore a sweet pair of yellow spandex shorts for four consecutive days.
One day, he wore them with a pink tank top.
The pink tank top reappeared in the Spring of 1990, on Easter morning. This time with a pair of cut off sweatpants.
Contrary to what you may think, this new knowledge of Colby only increases my love for him!
A couple more things:
1. I am not posting these pictures because I am mad at Colby for moving me to a place that only has 3 public television channels.
2. Colby told me that if I posted these pictures of him he would get revenge by posting embarrasing pictures of me. Because I know he lacks both the time and the know how to do this, I am not too concerned about it. Plus, I knew you would all get such enjoyment out of these pictures- how could I not post them?
6 comments:
Sad to hear your cable is disconnected, we were also receiving free cable in our last townhome and it was wonderful. I'm glad that it comes with townhouse. You guys will have to buy the Simpsons seasons to keep you occupied, they are great fun! The pictures of Colby are hilarious and I have to say that I do remember him like, in fact he had more than one pair of embarassing shorts.
Soory about the lack of tv but the internet has tv shows on it, so you can still watch some shows.
We were talking about volleyball the other day and we were wondering if Colby was the boy we teased you about? And what was the name of Scott E's girl?
I'm pretty sure that both the tank top and the spandex got passed to me, along with a drawerful of underwear.
P.S. At least Colby's spandex weren't pink like Jared's.
P.P.S. Our TV broke last week. We don't have a replacement yet. 6 days and counting.
Those pictures are awesome! I'm glad to know your husband just a little bit more. (AJ told me yesterday about a beanie with fur sewn around it that he wore in the 6th grade - how did they ever get foxes like us??)
These pictures are great! Very entertaining. And I'm kind of hoping that Colby does figure out how to post embarassing pictures of you 'cause that would be fun too!
Yes, I got some great laughs out of the sweet outfits when Jared and I watched those vidoes. I don't remember Jared in pink spandex; but I haven't watched them all yet. I can't wait to find them. Tell Colby not to worry; your post will only be up for a short time; but we all have our own video copies to enjoy year after year after year!!!
Post a Comment