While we were in Utah, we spent an afternoon with the Frost family. The kids had so much fun spending time with Grandmas, Grandpas, Aunts, Uncles and all their cousins. We went to Mcdonald's for lunch (which Ammon loved!) then we went to the Treehouse museum for a Halloween activity called The Enchanted Forest. It was fun to see the boys play with their cousins, and it was very sad to say goodbye. We are looking forward to seeing everyone again in December.

2 comments:
Shauni,
I am sorry about your grandpa, but it was great to see you and the kids. It was fun to see them play with Megan. Cute pictures!
Your pictures are so cute--I am so glad I could spend some time with the boys--I miss them!! It will be fun in December when you come and can spend a little more time.
Post a Comment