We had a couple of other families over on Monday for family home evening and decorated these haunted houses. The dads built the houses using graham crackers and hot glue, then the moms and kids decorated them. Thanks to these gummy body parts, they turned out pretty scary. We had a fun night. Since we've had our haunted house on display, I am
constantly catching little boys climbing up on the kitchen counter trying to pick candy off of it. I have also found half-eaten whoppers (which Carter has decided he doesn't like, but keeps forgetting and picking them off the house anyways) all over the house. I finally had to throw the house away when the roof caved in
because Ammon tried to take the gummy eyes off. I guess we'll have to try again next year!
1 comment:
I love these houses. What a fun tradition to start. Guess the frosting worked ok?? The eyes add that special touch!!
Post a Comment