The weekend of October 7, the boys and I flew to Utah for my grandpa Neel's funeral. It was a very emotional weekend for me and as luck would have it, both of the kids got sick the first day we were there. Despite the bad circumstances, it was fun to be able to see our family and I was very grateful that I could be there. We were able to spend time with both the Stewart and Frost sides of our family, and many of my aunts and uncles from the Neel side were also in town. It was great to be able to spend time with family members that I hadn't seen in years, as well as spend time with my immediate family. I am so grateful to be a part of such a wonderful family. I am grateful for the legacy that my grandfather left and the example that he was to me.
Shauni, we were so glad that you could come to utah with the boys especially on the weekend that Kim and Megan were here, even though it was under sad circumstances. It was so fun to see our little kids again. I can't wait to see all of you in December!
1 comment:
Shauni, we were so glad that you could come to utah with the boys especially on the weekend that Kim and Megan were here, even though it was under sad circumstances. It was so fun to see our little kids again. I can't wait to see all of you in December!
Post a Comment