The boys love their warm, fuzzy slippers. They are perfect for cold, Fall nights. Ammon has Darth Vader slippers and Carter has Shrek slippers. They love to wear them when we go outside at night. The one problem with slippers (as Carter has discovered), is that they are slippery!
oh my heck shuani, those slippers look so cute on the boys!!! I also loved how you were trying to film carter and ammon kept trying to stick things in front of the camera, oh I remember doing that with chelsey. Anyway, your boys are cute as ever. Carter has the cutest voice and intonation
p.s. i had no idea i was so behind in viewing your blog. I'm sorry that i haven't posted on your other posts. i swear i just looked at this the other day and today there are like 5 new posts. nothing is worse then posting something and not having any comments so i just want you to know that i looked at them all and i love them. by the way, colby looks so different, and i can't decide why, i think it is his eyes or something.
2 comments:
oh my heck shuani, those slippers look so cute on the boys!!! I also loved how you were trying to film carter and ammon kept trying to stick things in front of the camera, oh I remember doing that with chelsey. Anyway, your boys are cute as ever. Carter has the cutest voice and intonation
p.s. i had no idea i was so behind in viewing your blog. I'm sorry that i haven't posted on your other posts. i swear i just looked at this the other day and today there are like 5 new posts. nothing is worse then posting something and not having any comments so i just want you to know that i looked at them all and i love them. by the way, colby looks so different, and i can't decide why, i think it is his eyes or something.
Post a Comment