Tuesday, September 26, 2006

White Coat Ceremony

Colby's white coat ceremony was held on September 16. It was really neat! It was a ceremony, very similar to a graduation, except it marked the beginning of his medical education rather than the end of it. My visiting teacher offered to watch the kids so I didn't have to chase them around. It was so nice to be able to go and watch without any interuptions. It was almost like we were on a date (except for the fact that we didn't see each other most of the time, but that's just a minor detail!) We both feel very blessed to be able to be in Iowa and for the opportunity that Colby has to get an education. We miss all of our friends and family, but we know that we are in the right place!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

I've been meaning to post on this one, because I hardly recognized Colby. I don't know what it is, but he looks like an actor hired to play Colby. I can't say what it is exactly (losing weight, gaining weight, hairstyle), but it's something.

Mike

Anonymous said...

I also have been meaning to comment on these pictures--where is Colby???? I hardly recognized you!!! What's up??