It was very hot and humid when we first moved to Iowa. The boys loved to go outside and cool off with a popsicle (I had to ban them from the house because they made such a big mess!) Now it is starting to cool down and we are looking forward to the fall. Ammon is already talking about what he is going to be for Halloween and what Santa Clause is bringing him for Christmas!
2 comments:
Shauni
I can't tell you how happy these pictures make me, they are adorable!! I'm so excited that you girls are doing blogs. I have had a blog for about 2 years and recently shut it down for lack of anything interesting to write about, but yours and kimmie's cute blogs make me want to start back up again. keep on posting, I love to see "my" kids.
crystal
Shauni,
These pictures are so cute! I miss my little buddies so much. Carter is so blonde--do you still think Ammon was as blonde? Looks like all is well and you're having fun. Talk to you later--give the boys a hug for me.
Susan
Post a Comment