For the past nine months, Abbi has been taking tap and ballet class. And for the past nine months we have been hearing about her upcoming recital on the "big stage." After nine long months of waiting, the day finally came and, as luck would have it, a cough and low grade fever came with it. She was still so excited about the recital and very intent on going... sooo, I loaded her up with Tylenol and cough syrup and after tons of gel, bobby pins, mascara and lipstick we were on our way.
Have I ever mentioned how much I love having a little girl?
 |
| Abbi and her friend, Reagan before the recital. |
 |
| After the recital in her cover-up (T-shirt) checking out her rose from Daddy. |
 |
| Showing off her moves on the big stage. |
Abbi did a great job! After her recital (when the tylenol had worn off a little), I had a hard time getting any smiles out of her. She fell asleep as soon as we got to the car. :)
 |
| Carter giving Abbi a hug when she was finished dancing. |
 |
| Abbi and her fan club. |
 |
| Feel free to keep comments about my enormous belly to a minimum, or you can comment on how fabulous I look (little white lies never hurt anyone). Take your pick. :) |
 |
| Abbi and daddy. |
 |
| Waiting to go on stage. |
 |
| Abbi with some of her dance class at the dress rehersal. |
Luckily, I took some pictures of Abbi after her dress rehersal and was able to get a couple of smiles....
I personally think I have the cutest little 3 year old girl on the planet.
Way to go sis! We are so proud of you.
Here are a couple (very low quality) videos of the dress rehersal that probably only a mom, or grandma, could appreciate. I thought they were cute as can be, but I'm warning you; when Colby saw them he asked me if I was riding in a boat while I was taking these videos. I guess I'm just a little unstable :)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you have a little girl too. Adorable! And you do look good.
Love it!!!! Little girls are great! I especially love her dressing herself (in previous posts) 'cause that is our everyday. I keep telling myself that this is when they will learn and not make some of the mistakes I made in jr high and high school. Er. Or make now.
SSOOOO Cute!
Post a Comment