Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Baby Shower

One of the things I love about Texas is all the wonderful people here.  We have been so blessed to have many good friends and a great support system.  Two of those good friends threw me a baby shower on Saturday.  I was so grateful to Megan and Jen for all their hard work;  the great food, incredible decorations, cute diaper cake, etc.  Altough this is baby #4 and boy #3,  we were in serious need of baby boy stuff around here (probably due to the fact that it's been seven years since the last little man joined our family).  I now feel totally (well, almost totally) prepared to welcome this baby to our family. 


Me and Ashley enjoying the brunch.

Some of the fun shower guests.  (I didn't think to get a picture until a handful of guests had already left)


Super giant belly at 35 weeks.

Megan, Jen and I.  These girls are great! Thanks for the fun shower.

I was so excited my friend Janene was in town for the weekend and got to join the party.

The kids were all so excited to see the fun things I recieved for their baby brother,  especially this little twirpy. I think she kisses my belly like this about ten times a day.  I just hope she is still this excited about the baby when she realizes that she is no longer the center of attention.  :)

2 comments:

Janene said...

Shauni, you are BEAUTIFUL!!!! It was so fun to see you last weekend, and I can't wait to see you in July! I love how Abbi kisses your belly... so cute. :)

Valeri Stewart said...

What a great blessing to have such wonderful friends. Can't wait to meet this new little guy.