After welcoming in a New Year with nothing NEW on the horizon- we decided to make a few changes to spice up 2011.
We started with a new haircut for Abbi. This was also Abbi's first haircut. I had absolutely no idea what I was doing so I just cut a little off the bottom, just enough to get rid of that baby fuzz. (Go ahead and ignore by 10 year old sweatshirt and pajama pants).
Ta-Da! Like most two year olds, Abbi moves her head a lot. I still haven't been able to get her to sit still enough to decide if her hair is even.... I think it's pretty close.
I couldn't think of a better way to start a new year than with new paint. I started with the entryway/hallway.
Before (or I guess more accurately, during)
I love, love, love my new paint color. Even though I've been told that it looks like mustard, and diarrhea. I think it looks more like Hathaway Gold. :) It really brightens up my house, and the best part is, I can actually wash it.
Last, but certainly not least, Colby got some new boots. Cowboy boots to be exact.
4 comments:
Shauni, first of all I have to just say a huge thank you to you for all of your potty training tips. Day number 3 has brought HUGE successes. I really couldn't have done it without you.
Second of all, your hallway is like a little ray of sunshine....definitely not mustard or diarrhea. I love it. I'm impressed with your painting skills.
Third, I can totally relate to the hair cutting business. Hazel's mullet is growing back with a vengeance but I'm not sure I'm ready to go through the cutting process again. I'm finally able to start pulling it up in pigtails and braids.
Fourth, sexy beast... enough said.
I don't think Colby should quit his day job! (hehehe) I know for a fact that Natali's home cuts were NEVER straight, but I figured that's the joy of her being a little girl. I don't think anyone will ever notice. LOVE the paint. I need to come see it in real life!
Can you leave Texas without cowboy boots? We didn't! Not that I EVER would have believed that Jared would own cowboy boots...if someone told me that in high school.
Hook 'em!!
As for 2011...we are seriously hoping a Texas trip is in our year.
Love the color Shauni! It looks great!
That's hilarious that Colby got boots! It's official now, you're from Texas...and love the longhorn shirt. Jared has been wanting boots and to get into bow hunting...I'm quietly hoping this too shall pass!
Post a Comment