Last weekend, Colby had to work all weekend (literally ALL weekend, as in 53 of the 72 hours). The kids and I decided we needed to do something FUN to entertain ourselves while we were home alone. We started by having a campout in the playroom on Friday night.
I love this stuff! It is easy to make, nice and soft and it smells good. Plus, I don't worry much if one of my kids eats it. If you want to try it here's the recipe:
Kool Aid Playdough
2 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup salt
2 pkg Kool Aid
3 T oil
2 cups boiling water
Mix flour, salt and Kool Aid together. Add the oil and boiling water and mix well.
2 comments:
Oh Shauni, you're so creative. A full weekend of work at our house would have probably included a lot (more) tv watching.
The playdough looks awesome. I saw the recipe in our family cookbook and have been wanting to try it out. Does the coloring of the koolaid come off on your hands? And, how do you like this as opposed to regular playdough?
Will you come be our Mom for the weekend, we need some fun besides TV.
I am inspired by the smiling faces, and hours of fun, I am going to make your Kool-Aid playdough.
Post a Comment