This year Halloween was a little different then our past Halloween celebrations for a couple of reasons: 1. It was 80 something degrees outside and we didn't even need long pants, let alone jackets and 2. We didn't go trick or treating because it happened on Sunday. Even without trick or treating or Fall-like weather, we had a great Halloween. Our ward had a trunk or treat on Saturday and the kids had a great time dressing up and getting TONS of candy.
Originally Abbi was going to be a fairy, but I could never get her to wear these pixie shoes and her wings at the same time. And, if you asked her what she was going to be for Halloween she would tell you a "princer," (princess), so we started calling her costume a "fairy princess." At one point she lost the wings all together and looked more like a ballerina. Whatever you call it, she looked pretty adorable, and she loved her tutu.
The boys both wanted to be Ninjas this year, I think mostly so they could carry weapons (thanks Grandma Stewart for the awesome weapons!). They looked "awesome."
After not dressing up for the fourth year in a row, Colby has earned the title, "The Halloween Grinch." He still looks pretty cute with our little ninja though.
Abbi the fairy/princess/ballerina.
Of course the kids had to come home and take inventory of their goods.
We hope you all had a great Halloween with lots of treats (and not so many tricks!)
3 comments:
They all look so cute! I'm always amazed at how much candy we get...and it disappears so quickly!
Those kiddos look great, especially the little fairy princess.
Megan does the same thing, and changes her costume multiple times to her liking of the day. I guess it is a girl thing. But Abbi is the cutest little fair/princess/ballerina around. I love the Ninjas, I am sure they have some wicked skills to go with the costumes.
And now that Halloween is over, it should start cooling down to the 70's. Enjoy.
Post a Comment