This year we celebrated Thanksgiving in nice, warm Texas. We invited some friends over to spend the day with us (and share their incredible food!) We spent the day Wednesday preparing for our company. We wanted to make sure we had all of our Turkeys in a row...
In traditional Frost family style, we had a "pie day,"
These three little turkeys thought it was hilarious to climb on the table, they kept us quite entertained!
We hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving!
7 comments:
I'm sure your friends are saying the same things about you guys being good cooks. You are quite the entertainers. I'm so impressed that Colby did the turkey.
By the way, Abbi is looking so grown up!
Shauni!!!! Everything looks so darling--you are the best entertainer...I want to come to your house!!! We missed you guys--I can't wait for the day that we can do this day together again. Love to you all
Well this defiantly beats the Marriott, and I hope Ammon agrees. I think you can add your candy turkeys to the list of Shauni's great Thanksgiving creations along with the roll cornucopia.
Your little turkeys are adorable, oh and the cookie ones too!! he he Your decorations are so superb - way to go!! I am definitely jealous of your Texas weather - that is awesome! I am also glad you have such great friends and a fun playgroup! Hope you're doing well. Love and miss ya!
Wow! Those are some great turkey cookies. It looked awesome. Maybe, we'll have to come to your house for Thanksgiving next year.
We are missing Texas! We are planning on coming sometime next year!
you are soooooo cute. loved everything about your dinner. you are such a great entertainer. your house looks super cute as well.
miss you tons~
I am doing my christmas cards this weekend. can you PLEASE send me your new info to:
nhmiller25@msn.com
thanks so much.
love,
heather
Did it live up to the Marriott buffet in the minds of your kids? Glad to see that nobody brought chitlins or scrapple -- you never know in Texas.
Post a Comment