Sunday, November 07, 2010

Look Who's Two!

It's hard to believe that this little peanut is TWO today...


Abbi is such a sweet little girl and we're so happy she's part of our family.



As you can see, she gets her pretty blue eyes and wicked bed head from her daddy-
but those sweet dance moves are all me.

Abbi shaking it from Shauni Frost on Vimeo.


Happy Birthday baby girl!

7 comments:

The Obergs said...

Abbi is potty trained!?? Way to go little girlfriend.

I'm so impressed. I've been contemplating starting Hazel since she always gets so excited about the toilet and constantly asks to go poop on it, not to mention that she always tells me when she's going to the bathroom in her diaper... I just have no idea where to start. You'll have to give me all of your tips and tricks.

Happy Birthday sweet Abbi, hope you're enjoying your cupcakes.

P.S. Sweet moves!

Mike and Kim said...

That girl has moves! She could defiantly be rock star with those moves and that hair.

I can't believe Abbi is already two, and potty trained, she is getting so big. I have loved her little personality from day one. She always makes me laugh.

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Abbi is such a cutie! LOVE the dance moves. What I want to kow is who taught her about falshing her undies :) Can't believe how fast she has grown up. She is such a sweet little girl. I am so happy that I get to be here and watch her with all her little milestones. Happy Birthday Abbi girl!

shauni said...

Don't be too impressed by the underpants. I would not go as far as to say that our stubborn little girl is potty trained- but we have spent the vast majority of this week potty training. Let's just say the rumors are not true- girls are not easier to potty train.

Aleese and Scott said...

Happy Birthday Abbi girl!! Is she really already 2? WOW time sure goes by fast!

The video and pictures are adorable, I LOVE her dancing skills so cute!

sarita said...

Love the Dora panties! Maddie has the same ones. And no, she's not potty-trained either.

Hope you are loving Texas! Miss you!

The Teeples Times said...

She is so adorable Shauni! Time flies! Way to go at working on potty training, as we're not even in the beginning stages and probably won't be for a while. She definitely has your moves!