Monday, November 15, 2010

This Week in Texas...


Abbi is officially potty trained (finally!) She has the "potty chart" full of stickers, and three days of dry underpants to prove it. Way to go sis!
On a side note: Abbi has decided that the front porch is the official place that we take pictures. Any time I want to take her picture, she wants to go stand on the front porch. Funny girl.


Ammon found a snake in the backyard. Yes, it was a small one. And yes, I screamed like a girl and made Colby cut off it's head with a shovel. Let's hope it was the first and last snake we will find in the backyard.



Ab brushed up on her dental hygiene. Way to make a grandpa/dentist proud.


Carter lost his first tooth! (with a little help from daddy).


I keep telling him to stop growing up but he just won't listen.


We hope y'all had a great week too!

5 comments:

Aleese and Scott said...

Way to go Abbi!! I LOVE the picture and even more that she insists on taking them on the porch:)

I think your boys could find a snake anywhere! CUTE Carter and his first tooth how exciting!

The Obergs said...

oh man, I'm so jealous! Way to go Abbi (and way to go Shauni!). Is Abbi in a bed yet? I'm planning on getting Hazel in a bed in the next few weeks and then potty training the end of January.... I'm definitely calling you to get tips when I do.

I would have screamed like a girl too. Actually, Taylor's parents have snakes in their backyard and every time I see them I DO scream like a girl. So was this one poisonous!?

Cart lost a tooth! I remember when he didn't even have teeth and was just a roly-poly, adorably giggly little baby. What the heck happened? When did he grow up?

Ron said...

congradulations to my little Abbi for brushing her teeth and learning who to use the potty, what a big girl she is getting to be. It is also a fun milestone for Carter to loose his first tooth,way to go Cart! I hope you hit up the tooth fairy for some serious cash.

shauni said...

Carter was pretty excited about his tooth fairy earnings- I guess it's a good thing that five year olds think $1 is "serious cash"

Unknown said...

Potty trained?! And she's the age of my YOUNGER diapered kid. Sheesh. I'm going to tell my big boy he's not so big anymore.