Our little Abbi loves shoes! She recently grew out of all of her shoes so the two of us went to the outlets and went shoe shopping. Not only did she LOVE it, but she was very particular about what shoes she wanted to buy. She finally decided on these sparkly, pink, slip-ons. I mentioned to her that they were "Rocket Dogs," and now whenever we are getting ready to leave the house she says, "get my dogs, get my dogs." Here they are, Abbi's new "dogs."
Ammon also has some shoes that he loves. When I tell him to get his shoes on, he ALWAYS chooses these ones:
His OLD church shoes, with the long white socks. You've gotta love this kid's sense of style!
5 comments:
That is EXACTLY how Dylan looks! He always wants long socks with his Merrill's (slip on hiking boots) or lately it's actual church shoes we recently pulled out of the hand-me-down tote. Too funny!
Rocket Dogs are Kim's favorite brand of shoes. Good taste, Abbi.
Now Ammon, on the other hand.....
hahaha, it looks like Ammon got the same sense of style that a young Colby had.
Abbi, I love rocket dogs too. And I must say, those are some good looking dogs.
What's the deal with these girls growing out of their shoes so fast!? Hazel's toes are hanging over the ends of her sandals that we bought 2 months ago...
"Get my dogs!" Ok, she's the cutest thing EVER!
adorable pink shoes....oh that one day I actually get to buy pink shoes! She just keeps getting more and more adorable!!
Post a Comment