Monday, August 09, 2010

Thank you vimeo

After multiple failed attempts to post this video on blogger, I had totally given up. But thanks to Vimeo.com and Uncle Mike for suggesting vimeo- here it is.

jabber jaws from Shauni Frost on Vimeo.

3 comments:

The Obergs said...

Vimeo really is the answer to all of bloggers problems.

I guess that the binki is accurately named as "the plug". It seriously plugged little miss abbi up because she is a little motor mouth. Haha, I love her little voice and all of her words.

P.S. Is that a new head board I see? Also, I love the new pillows on the bed. You'll have to give us a virtual tour of your house. I can't wait to see what it all looks like now that you've moved in.

Frost Family said...

OK I just love her!! She is so adorable!! I love her sweet cheeks and she is talking so good!! Give her a kiss from us up in South Weber.

Mike and Kim said...

Gotta love Vimeo -- way higher quality than blogger or youtube.

Abbi is talking a lot, and she's really clear. Very cute.