Thursday, August 05, 2010

Little Miss Jabber Jaws

Our little Abbi has the funniest personality. She is 100% girly girl. She loves hair bows, sunglasses, purses, shoes, shoe shopping, babies, etc. Recently we had a major milestone occur...






Those of you who know Abbi very well may have noticed that something is missing in all of these pictures. That's right- her BOO (aka binkie). I recently took her binkie away (although I still let her have it at night). Since we got rid of the boo, Abbi has been talking up a storm. Seriously, she will. not. stop. It is so fun to hear what Abbi has to say, although there have definitely been times that I have questioned this decision. What is that saying, "silence is golden??" I attempted to catch all the jabbering on video but like the boys, she refused to perform for the camera, and then I couldn't get the video to download (I'll keep trying!). So you'll have to just take my word for it, our quiet little girl has turned in to a little jabber jaws.


3 comments:

karin said...

She is darling. And you are brave. I have not taken Isaac's away yet and I keep claiming it is because I don't want him to steal the baby's.

Mike and Kim said...

As a former carpet cleaner, I must say that your carpet seems plush.

We want to hear Abbi's jabbering -- maybe Vimeo.com will work better for you.

When did you get a new bed?

shauni said...

Mike, thanks, I'll try vimeo- I can never get blogger video to work. We got a new bed when right before we moved- mostly because we needed a new dresser (ours literally fell apart) and we wanted the bed to match. They actually delivered the bedroom furniture the day we were loading the moving truck and put it on the truck still in boxes. When we got to Texas we discovered they had delivered the WRONG furniture and it took them weeks to get it straightened out. Tell you what though, waiting nine and 1/2 years for bedroom furniture, and then having to wait for the right furniture, sure makes you appreciate it more!